It’s been a while!
I’ve just noticed, with horror, that I’ve not posted an update on this blog since 2020. Oops. Where did the time go? After the Covid-inflicted lull, things got incredibly busy again – with the inevitable result that I’ve neglected my own website. Always the way!
I’ve had lots of exciting copywriting projects to work on since my last update. Highlights have included:
- A lot of travel to Belgium to interview people for a full-length book I then wrote on the corporate history of a global air-conditioning company
- Re-writing a huge number of animal care advice pages for the RSPCA
- A buyer’s guide for consumer electronics brand Belkin
- Extensive tone of voice and copywriting work for Fairfax & Favor
- Lots of articles for FLYER Magazine
- Rewriting website copy for a massive global bank
- Blog posts for one of the ‘Big Four’ London audit firms
- More articles for LG
- Loads of blog posts on food waste and recycling for a government-funded charity
- Proofreading and editing for a major mental health charity
…And so much more!
It’s been a tough time for me personally, with the sudden loss of my dad on Christmas Eve 2020, just a few days after I last posted here, along with the on-going challenges of the pandemic. I’m proud to have managed to keep my business not just surviving but thriving during a time of adversity, and it’s a great pleasure to have added so many big names to my client list in recent months and years.
This year, I’ll be celebrating 10 years of being freelance. Thanks for being with me on the journey, and as ever, give me a shout if there’s anything I can write for you.