August copywriting update
The end of another month already, so it’s time for another update on what I’ve been up to. My client list has once again grown this month, and I’ve had some really interesting and fun projects to sink my teeth into – including, excitingly, for some of the biggest household names I’ve worked on so far. Work this month included:
- Lots of product descriptions for a global premium fashion label
- Lots more landing page copy for a load more luxury hotels in the huge global chain of upmarket hotels
- Several substantial proofreading jobs for a London university
- Direct mail for a property developer
- Editing brochures for an education provider to make them easier for non-native English speakers to understand
- Copywriting/copy-editing new website copy for an American web design company
- New homepage copy and a press release for an online marketing company
- Several blog posts and emails for a new client in the healthcare sector
- Usual monthly content for regular clients
Rachel Ingram is a top notch copywriter. I have a website design company and I know that with any project I throw her way, she’ll ask the right questions, take care with each and every word and take the site to the next level. I trust her work completely and can’t recommend her any higher.
I also enjoyed a lovely week off this month, during which my husband and I flew ourselves to France and had an enlightening few days visiting the battlefields of the Somme and Arras. As a writer, I find that taking time out to go on adventures is incredibly important. It keeps one’s ideas fresh; few things spark creativity better than getting out and about and seeing new places. I’m now looking forward to the autumn (my favourite season), and with several exciting projects in the pipeline for the coming months, it should be an interesting one. As ever, get in touch if there’s anything I can write for you!