July 2017 copywriting update
Another month appears to have vanished in a flurry of copywriting. I’ve been working on lots of different projects this month, including:
- Lots of product descriptions for the big-name outdoor clothing company
- Proofreading and a blog post for a big internet-related company
- Website copy for an SEO agency
- Copy for a travel-themed infographic for a major insurance company
- Reviewing/rewriting a careers website for another major insurance company
- An annual report for a big NGO
- Blog posts for a wedding venue in the south of England
- A travel blog post for a local luxury transport provider
- A series of self-help guides for working parents
- More website copy and articles for an online marketplace
- Proofreading, editing and website copy for a student property company
Here’s a testimonial I was delighted to receive from the SEO agency whose website copy I wrote this month:
Blue Array utilised Rachel for our entire website redesign copy. She took the time to understand our business and delivered a depth of industry understanding, tone and pace that was precisely on target. Highly recommended. Great job Rachel.
I’m away on holiday for a bit in August, recharging my creative batteries, but I have availability towards the end of the month if you’d like me to write anything for you. Drop me a line if so!