June copywriting update
Starting today, I’m going to keep you all updated on what I’ve been up to with an end-of-the-month summary. June has been another busy month of copywriting and proofreading for me, and I’ve had loads of interesting projects to get stuck into. Some of the things I’ve written this month include:
- Teaser content for a new product launch for a big American fashion brand
- My usual monthly articles for LifeShifter
- A blog post on Wimbledon for a travel/transport company
- Various pages of web copy for two or three beauty companies
- A couple of stories for the World Food Programme
- A 28-page proofreading job for a university
- Copy review/edit for a linguistics company
- A series of blog posts on property investment
- A couple of meetings with prospective clients
And a few other projects that I’m not allowed to talk about. Quite a mixture, which is always enjoyable! Outside work, I’ve also managed to get a bit of flying in, including a formation flypast for a friend’s wedding (which you can read about here), and of course my one morning a week of volunteering for Guide Dogs.
Current availability: I’m currently taking on work for the week beginning 4 July onwards, so get in touch if you’d like me to write anything for you.