September copywriting update
September has flown by in a flurry of copywriting activities, highlights of which have included:
- A couple of stories for the World Food Programme, based around the UN General Assembly, plus other bits of work
- Brochure copy for a sports app for kids (target audience: their parents)
- More blog posts for a tech company in the healthcare sector
- A case study for a software company
- A blog post on local autumnal events for a transport company
- Lots of case studies for a pet/animal charity
- A blog post for a local digital marketing agency
- A brochure/leaflet and posters for a pizza company, as well as proofreading a menu
- Usual monthly content for regular clients
On top of all this, I’ve been on a business trip to Switzerland for a day-long client meeting, and I also spent a couple of days in Frankfurt for my husband’s business.
In other news, I’ve also become a fully paid up Pro member of the Professional Copywriters’ Network, reflecting my commitment to upholding the highest professional standards.