November 2018 copywriting update
November was a shorter month for me because I spent the last week of it on an enjoyable solo trip to Hong Kong (when I get time, I’ll be writing about the trip on my personal blog if you’re interested). It was a much-needed break, though the run-up to going away was rather hectic owing to fitting in all this before I went away:
- Lots more product descriptions for a big-name outdoor clothing brand
- Tagline, mission statement, brochure/leaflet and website copy for two websites for a dietitian
- Frequently Asked Questions and email copy for a wedding venue
- Overhauling a sponsorship brochure for a charity run by a well-known athlete
- Brand blurb, product description and text to go in with the product packaging for a new brand of baby equipment
- Proofreading PPC ads for a digital marketing agency
- Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram adverts for a recruitment consultant
- Landing pages for a web design and development agency
- Weekly blog posts for a well-known insurance company
- Blog posts for a travel company based in Croatia
- Product page copy for a travel company specialising in Vietnam
- Articles on various self-employment/digital marketing subjects for the UK Domain
- A long destination guide for a website aimed at digital nomads
- Proofreading an essay for an MA student
Phew! After all that hard work, it was lovely to receive another lovely testimonial from a happy client:
I found Rachel by chance by stumbling upon her website whilst looking for a copywriter, which I think looks fantastic by the way!
So I decided to take a punt and try Rachel, despite her not being the cheapest.
I’m so pleased I chose Rachel. Her work exceeded my expectations, as well as taking a weight off my mind, as it would’ve took me twice as long to be half as good!
I would definitely recommend her – she comes across very friendly, helpful and is swift in her work.
Thanks again Rachel, you’ve been ace!
I’m fully booked for the rest of this year now – though admittedly there’s not much left of it! – but if you’d like me to schedule in work for January onwards, please do get in touch.