October 2018 copywriting update
The clocks have changed, the mornings are crisp and frosty, and I can scarcely believe how quickly October has flown by. I’ve spent the month working on an interesting variety of projects as usual, including:
- Lots more product descriptions for a big-name outdoor clothing brand
- Monthly blog posts for the UK Domain
- Monthly blog posts for a travel company based in Italy
- Monthly blog posts for a well-known insurance company
- Monthly blog posts for a wedding venue
- CV edit for a private chauffeur
- Landing pages for a web design agency
- Website copy and pitch deck overhaul for a marketing agency
- Blog post for a boxing clothing company
I also took a much-needed week off this month and headed to the hills of Umbria for a wonderfully restorative retreat organised by the delightful Idler Academy. Paradoxically, it’s never easy taking time off when you’re freelance, but I’m glad I did; I came back feeling rested and inspired, and my work has really felt the benefit.
I’m now taking on projects for December, so if there’s anything I can help you with, do feel free to email me.